Sunday, October 2, 2011

Birmingham SKITE SHOW

Oh, how I love Birmingham!  What a happy, healthy place to live!!!  I absolutely love being there...(not to mention my precious daughter, Ann Wade, lives there!!!!)

Anyway, I arrived at the Mountain Brook YMCA around 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday.  My friend, Judy Theriot, beat me there!  She had graciously offered to help me and I, of course, got lost and was late!  NO SENSE OF DIRECTION!!!!  Anyway, thanks Judy, I couldn't have done it without you.  Also a big thanks to Ann Wade and Abby Finney for their help!  Y'all are great!!!!

After the 8:30 classes, we had a mad rush for SKITES.  The gals loved the new animal prints, plaids and patterns.  Seeing them excited, made me get excited all over again!  Everybody looked so, so cute in them!  They really DO look soooooooooooo much better "on" than "off"...They are so flattering, feminine and flirty!  Cute, cute, cute!!!  Who says you have to look like a jock when you workout????  Please send photos, girls!  Would love to post them online!

Mary, thanks so much to you for inviting me.  I will definitely be sending you a portion of my proceeds to show my appreciation to the YMCA.

Please continue to check out my website for new designs and fabrics.....Not too early to be thinking about Christmas gifts!

Happy Skiting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment