Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bermuda

Hi from Bermuda!  What a beautiful place...lucky me...getting to tag along with my husband on business/pleasure trip......

If you haven't already discovered this, the SKITE is PERFECT for travel.....So comfortable, yet so cute.  Am always interested in female attire in the airport....most interesting......?????????
Why sacrifice style for comfort?  Have both with the SKITE!!!!  As soon as we arrived, I headed straight for the gym....Was I happy to take it off?  Oh yeah.....12 hours in a SKITE is even too long for me!

Met a darling gal from Cleveland who reps children's clothing.  She was very interested in getting samples of the new KIDS SKITES,,,,This is going to be fun!

Many of my customers have suggested making a SKITE that is tighter, shorter and lower waisted.  I first thought I would call these the SKINNY SKITES, but now I think I have a better idea.....How about the SASSY SKITE(skinnier fit) and the CLASSY SKITE(traditional fit).??????  These will be "unveiled" at my show in Birmingham this Wednesday at the Mt. Brook YMCA!!  Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Hope you are enjoying your trip! Love the Sassy Skite name:)

    ReplyDelete