Saturday, October 8, 2011

SANDESTIN SKITES!!!!

Met the nicest, cutest gal on Thursday!  Her name is Lydia and she is in charge of the Fitness Program at Sandestin!  We have a mutual friend, Cindy, who told me I needed to meet her and show her my SKITES! Good call, Cindy!  Cindy works at Sellers Tile and is wonderful and beautiful and sweet as pie!  So is her friend, Lydia!!!  You should see Lydia in the SKITE....she looks like 5 million dollars!  I have a photo of my facebook page of Lydia and another precious customer and friend, Jennifer!  They are posing in their SKITES after the Habitrot for Humanity Race today at Sandestin!  Great advertisement for me to have these babes sporting the SKITE!!!  I will try to add the photo to this blog!   ANYWAY....Lydia is going to let me showcase my SKITES at the Sandestin Fitness Center on October 17th and 18th!  Please come by and take a look!  I'll be there from 7ish to noonish!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment