Sunday, April 24, 2011

What in the world is a SKITE????

Hi Y'all!  I am Mary Jane Parrish, inventor of the SKITE!!!!  I am sooooooooo excited about my very cool new website designed by the very cool team of Lauren and Dianne Howerton......

OK, so what IS a skite????  It is a one piece wondergarment for women workout warriors!  A feminine fashion fundamental for the fitness fanatic!  Actually, it's a sassy little skirt sewn onto a pair of moisture wicking tights.  You have worn skirts, you have worn shorts, you have worn skorts, you have worn tights....BUT, you have never worn a SKITE!!!  It's slightly dangerous to have one, because you will never want to take it off.  My husband says he hasn't seen my legs in months!!!  Seriously, everyone remotely interested in looking somewhat attractive while exercising needs to purchase a skite!

No comments:

Post a Comment